Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 6: Early Spring Sailing


The MIT sailing club, or perhaps a class, started on the Charles River this week.  Poor weather started to move in at the time of this photo, with a mix of drizzle and snow.  That is Boston in the background and I am on the Cambridge side of the river.  You'd think these MIT students would have the smarts to wait another week or two.  As I am typing this blog the snow is coming down pretty good outside and looks like we will have a few to several inches for my commute back into Cambridge tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. The photo makes it look like a gray day. Would have been neat to have the gold dome be centered and larger in the photo because it really stands out from the lack of bright color everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to look for emotion in photos and in this one I feel a battle between the relaxing time on the river and the hectic feeling of the city behind it. I bet if it was a little sunnier the colors from the building would have popped more especially the blue from the windows on the building on the right. Over all I do like the photo.

    ReplyDelete