Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 22: Water Drops on a Rainy Day





Couldn't pick just one today (actually Saturday).  I decided to try my hand at some water drop photography using a super short flash time with my Nikon SB-800.  Mary and Barb were laughing at me getting all geeked out for this photo setup.  I definitely will try this some more and experient with different lighting angles and water drop sizes and drop distances.  You can see more photos from this session on my website at: http://www.aconphoto.com/p339609059

2 comments:

  1. Where did you take these? I love the colors in the water . . . curious as to what the reflection is from. Very cool Alejandro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, way cool, keep the macro stuff coming you got an eye for it. These are sweet, where did all the colore come from? I like the second one where the droplet has part reflection. Well done bro.

    ReplyDelete